Friday, June 12, 2009

Water Fun ! !

Well, this last week has been too cold to participate in any water fun, but a couple weeks ago we got the little pool out and the sprinkler. Abram and Marlee had alot of fun! It took Abe awhile longer to warm up to the water, but Marlee loved it!!





I caved in and bought 'the kids' a pool this last weekend. The kids had a blast in the fill up stage, but Abram is really liery of the pool. I know that it's a stage that he is at, but hopefully he grows out of it soon!! Marlee took a little bit to finally 'trust me' in the water. Then she was all over the place!!
One of the cutest things that Abram says now is, "I'm takin' off my shirt to go to the beach!" Once his swim trunks are on that is the first thing he does!! Too Cute!!











No comments:

Post a Comment